Root Explorer is the most advanced file Explorer developed for Android. Designed especially for users who use rooted Android mobiles, Root Explorer Pro allows us to view hidden Android system files. With Root Explorer APK, feel the power of your Android mobile and use it with extreme transparency. Also, edit secured/hidden Android files by downloading Root Explorer App below.
Root Explorer works only with Android mobiles that are rooted and thus won’t work on iOS and Windows operating systems. The official app is not available on Google Play Store as most of the Android mobiles doesn’t recommend rooting the phone. So, if you are an Android enthusiast, download the latest version of Root Explorer App and turn your Android mobile into a powerful device.
Why Root Explorer?
Root Explorer has advanced features that will be useful to everyone who roots their Android mobile. As Android mobiles are generally rooted to increase speed, Root Explorer helps in achieving the necessary results. Root Explorer is also fast, secure and compatible with all the versions of Android operating systems. You can also hack Android games with our App which contributes to a easy and fun experience.
Root Explorer is a swift combination of advanced features with simple design UI. Even if you are beginner in roots and mods, our app will be your favourite because of these amazing features.
- Create/Extract: Extract zip/tar/gzip files directly into your SD card. You can also create new zip files and manage space on your SD card. Just long press on a file to compress/extract.
- Open multiple tabs: Open different files at the same time by opening multiple tabs just like you do in your browser.
- SQLite database viewer: We know that you want to change how your Android mobile functions. But to change it, read it by viewing SQL database with Root Explorer.
- Cloud Support: Root Explorer allows you to upload your files directly to Google Drive, DropBox and Box servers.
- Made-in Text editor: Keep a note of all amazing things with our text editor. Just open, edit and save whenever and wherever you want.
Execute scripts: Now run Shell and Bash scripts on your Android mobile.
Binary XML viewer: View/edit APK files with Binary XML viewer.
Create path links: Remember the path to a specific file by creating a remote link. Access the file directly by clicking the link.
Create bookmarks: Create bookmarks for all files and folders. Useful when you’re working 30 folders down.
Share files directly: Share multiple files directly via email, bluetooth, 3rd party apps etc.
Mount permissions: Mount a remote disk and work on it with all the features of Root Explorer.
Root Explorer APK
Root Explorer must be installed only with an APK file. The app is not available on Google Play Store or any other app stores. So, please follow the download links below to download the latest version of Root Explorer.
File name : rootexplorer.apk
Size : 3.3 MB
Version : 4.1.6
Requires : Android 2.3+
How to install?
1) Go to your Android device settings>>Security.
2) Scroll and search for ‘Allow apps from unknown sources‘ option and check it.
3) A tick mark will appear when you check it.
4) Click on the downloaded APK file to start installation.